Mummy Movie Monday 6: Ouija Mummy

Please note there's no poster for this one, Ouija Mummy currently (Sept '22) available via Tubi.  There might be one somewhere but I couldn't be bothered, it's so bad.

Starts off on good note: stock footage of an excavation outside a pyramid.  It devolves quickly from there with expositional voice overs of a woman, a member of the dig, at home in California, examining jewelry she took.  It's the most Mexican looking Ancient Egyptian jewelry I've ever seen.  The history, at least what I sat through seemed pretty good though- I attribute this more to cut-n-paste from wikipedia.  As in, I rewound the scene and was able to read along to the Ahotep I entry.

Less than two and a half minutes.  I couldn't do it.
Don't you do it either.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freesources

Let's Go Shopping!

Mummy Movie Monday 11: The Curse of King Tut's Tomb